Looking for a few good teammates.
On Call! Hospitality Staffing is always on the lookout for smiling faces attached to great attitudes. Although we prefer our staff to have some experience in hospitality or customer service, we know that you can always teach skills, but you can’t teach a great attitude.
Our management philosophy is one of caring equally for our staff and our clients. We treat our staff how we would like to be treated; not as a product, but as humans beings.
Sterling Service Academy
Before you can begin to work with On Call! you will be required to attend our Sterling Service Academy. This is an orientation and training which will:
- Explain the origins and philosophies of On Call!
- Introduce you to the management team
- Outline the expectations and requirements we have for our team members
- Explain the basics of how to access StaffMate, our scheduling software, to accept shifts
- Give you access to the On Call! Time Tracker to record your hours worked
- Train you, or refresh your skills, in the following:
- Formal table setting
- Serving and clearing
- Wine and beverage pouring
- Buffet Set-up
- Proper and safe use of oval trays and tray stands
- Appetizer passing techniques
- Basic Bartender Techniques